lundi 25 octobre 2010

Twisted Talents



In this blog I usually talk about me me and me. But last weekend I have dicovered this berliner label that I really like called  twisted talentsand I wanted to share. Located in Friedrichshain,  twisted talents is a collective working in collaboratio with the fashion designer Betty Bund. And excuse me: they DON'T DO FASHION, THEY DO T-SHIRTS!






The other good news is: for every sold t-shirt one euro is given to the Assiociation "Ohne Schliddrüse leben e.V." (an association for people living without a thyroid gland).





buy online on DaWanda: http://de.dawanda.com/shop/twistedtalents



New!
You can also find their products in the Mulackstraße 32 in Berlin-Mitte!









1 commentaire:

  1. Vielen vielen Dank für das schöne Portrait auf deinem Blog, auf dem du ausschließlich dich vorstellst. Wir freuen uns sehr. Merci für den Support. Liebe Grüße, Twisted T...

    RépondreSupprimer