mercredi 17 novembre 2010

Import Shop Berlin 2010

Here are a few pictures from the Import Fair in which I took part last week.



Me in front of my stand


Frau Haferkorn decorating the Xmas tree with her little bear and doll clothing.


Here are some of her creations. They are as cute as they are amazing.



Can you believe it? Frau Haferkorn is 85 years old. She looks so pretty with one of my bibis!


Frau Haferkorn with Frau Utz, a very nice lady selling antique buttons.


Biri (from Biri Fay Design) and her colleagues


Me on the last day, tired but still smiling!


The whole group before saying goodbye.


It was a marvelous 5 days that I spent with these people. I am very thankful to Biri who took everything in hand and who invited me to participate.

Merci beaucoup!

xx
gigi

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire