mercredi 29 septembre 2010

Back from Mut zum Hut


I just came back from Mut zum Hut, this big hat fair in the south of Germany.


This is my stand you can see on the pictures. It almost looks like a store. I am quite proud of it, as it was my first big fair.


 I met a lot of new people, nice people. The contact with the customer was warm. On the picture you can see me and Isabelle Fischl, a very nice women who makes wonderful jewelry that you can see  here.


On this one, Annette from  Panama Hut Galerie and I keep smiling even if we are starving and tired!

See you next year!
Mach's gut Hut!

3 commentaires:

  1. ach gigi, so ein schöner stand oder besser gesagt kleiner laden....wäre sehr gerne dort gewesen.....es ist wirklich entzückend geworden und du scheinst spaß gehabt zu haben...das freut mich für dich....allerherzlichste grüße ute

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow! It sounds like you had fun. Welcome back.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Yes it was really fun. My fist big market. quite happy about it!

    RépondreSupprimer